RSS

Pages

Starting Trends


So, i have started MY FINAL CLASS IN NURSING!! I'm so happy! I can't believe that I have made it this far! But at the same time, I wonder why the heck it took me so long! This class will be all about the laws and ethics in Nursing, and basically "tying it all together". My first hospital day is tomorrow, and... I cant believe I'm saying this... I'M EXCITED FOR IT!! I used to always have so much anxiety for clinicals, but luckily, I have an AMAZING instructor for my clinicals and I feel so much more confident now than I ever have before.
Some dates you might want to know:
Thursday, November 17, 2011- MY LAST DAY OF CLINICALS!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011- CANDLIGHTING CEREMONY (For non-nursing students, this is basically graduation from nursing school. It is a very wonderful ceremony!)
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 COLLEGE GRADUATION (I'm not sure if I will be attending this one, the Candlelighting is the important one for me.)

I may or may not be having a Graduation party, it depends on how many RSVP's I get. Hey, I am fine with a nice dinner or something, but I figured it would be nice to have some old friends get back together.

That's pretty much it for now! Hopefully, I will have time to continue these blogs!!
-Jennifer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment